Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ice is everywhere!

Oh my goodness...was it slippery this morning! I drove Rachel to school (I think we were one of the only schools open in the whole county today!) and couldn't believe the number of cars in the ditch...thank God and the Angel on my shoulder that I wasn't one of them! If our goofy school district hadn't used up all their snow days in December for a few inches here and there, we would have been able to keep our kids safe at home on days like today...a soap box I'm sure you don't want me to hop on :OP

On a lighter note, I have been making doll heads like crazy for the past few months! Heads and more specifically faces, are my favorite part of the doll making process and for some reason, I can't seem to stop making more...poor things need bodies, LOL! What to do??? A head sculpture of some sorts??? Sounds find of creepy, doesn't it? Here's a quick peak inside my head box :O)

Okay, I guess there is more than just heads...LOL! I need to get to work :O)
(P.S. The quilt the "dolls" are sitting on was a B-Day gift from my beloved Mom...isn't it grand? Love it and you, MOM!)

Hope to see you soon!
~Kat~

1 comment:

Designs by Kat Lees said...

Oh my goodness Kat you have alot of work ahead of you don't you. Love your site and all the dolls, gorgeous works of art. I need you to email me privately, I need your email address.
Hugs, Kat Lees
designsbykatcs@bellsouth.net