Monday, October 20, 2008

Helllloooooooo...

Oh my, it's been a bit since I've updated, but all are well (for the moment, anyway) in Tyniville.
With my immune system in disarray due to the MS, anything that that gets brought home from school may bother my darling daughter for a day or two, but gets me for a week or two or three and I've just found the get up and go that had got up and went with the last bug!

Our local quilt show is coming up at the end of the month and as well as getting ready for that, our doll club will be having a display, so we are all gearing up to WOW! them with our creations and, hopefully, inspire some new members.

I had promised more pix in my last post, and to my dismay, my camera has not been holding a charge, so I have not been able to take them. But, joy of joys, hubby gifted me with an early Christmas present, and I am the happy new owner of a beautiful little (pink! my favorite color...can you tell?) Sony Cybershot digital...LOVE it, and hubby too, LOL.
After doll club today, I'll be picking up a disk so that I can take more than the 5 pictures the memory in the camera holds and will be able to share again...yippee!
Take care, dear friends, until we chat again . . .
~Kat~
>^..^<

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ooohh helloooooo to you. So glad to have found your blog. Your dolls are fabulous. I am so much in awe. I am also very jealous of all the doll groups and classes available to you in the USA. In the UK we seem to be a very elite bunch (ie there aren't many of us) :o(
I've subscribed to your bloggy now so will keep in touch to see your latest developments.

Kreatively - Kat! said...

Thank you sew much!
I hope to get back on here later this week with more pictures...
Blessings to you!
>^..^<
Kat