Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's Spring in the U.P.!


Good morning!

It is a balmy 42 degrees this morning and we are rapidly loosing the 20+ inches of snow we were blessed with last week...YAY!

We were literally stuck in the house...but oh, I had time to sew!
I have a darling little mermaid almost done, just have to figure out if I want to give her sleeves, or leave her as she is. I made her with Judy Wellnitz's pattern, and she was soo much fun, I will be making more.

I also am working on Judy Ward's little Bluette mannikin...love how she's working out too. She's currently modeling a little dress I was crocheting for a doll for my daughter, but it was too big for that doll...fit little miss Bluette perfectly, though! I''ll take pictures of both to post soon...now that I figured out how to do it :O)
Have a sew wonderful -blue sky day,
~Kat~
>^..^<

No comments: